Term 3 is off and running, with lots to look forward to!
- We have our 3 way conferences coming up.
- Students are going to be investigating the traits of good writing, specifically ideas, conventions and voice.
- We will be investigating word origins, suffixes and prefixes and high frequency words.
- We are looking further into reading strategies through our work on the CAFE reading menu.
- Our maths focus is time, followed by multiplication and measurement and location.
- Our integrated focus is on the geography of Australia and its neighbours.
- We will celebrate book week with a range of activities.
- We will be presenting oral presentations and thinking about our audience and delivery.
- The whole 3/4 team are headed to King Lake for an action packed camp.
A busy and exciting time ahead for all!
Andrea, Dave and Liz